Intramural, Recreational & Travel Soccer
Deep Run offers Intramural, Recreational, and Travel Soccer for girls and boys ages 4 through 18. The following age divisions available for the fall and spring seasons include:
- Coed Soccer – Birth year 2018
- Coed Soccer – Birth year 2017
- Boys Soccer – Birth year 2015 and 2016
- Girls Soccer – Birth year 2015 and 2016
- Boys Soccer – Birth year 2013 and 2014
- Girls Soccer – Birth year 2013 and 2014
- Boys Soccer – U12 (Birth 2012 and 2013) SE PA Rec League
- Girls Soccer – U12 (Birth 2012 and 2013) SE PA Rec League
- Boys Soccer – U14 (Birth 2010 and 2011) SE PA Rec League
- Girls Soccer – U14 (Birth 2010 and 2011) SE PA Rec League
- Boys Soccer – U16 (Birth 2008 and 2009) SE PA Rec League
- Girls Soccer – U16 (Birth 2008 and 2009) SE PA Rec League
- Boys Soccer – U19 (Birth 2005, 2006, 2007) SE PA Rec League
- Girls Soccer – U19 (Birth 2005, 2006, 2007) SE PA Rec League
– Some age divisions may vary for the spring season based on the number of participants.
– Southeast PA Recreational League – play in an intra-community league against other intramural teams, with 1/2 of the games played at Deep Run and 1/2 at surrounding communities (generally within 1/2 hr. from Deep Run).
Registration: Occurs in December through February for Spring Season, and Fall Soccer registration is available from July through August. (Travel Soccer tryouts occur in the Spring)
Spring Intramural Season: Begins in late March or early April, weather permitting. Practices are one night a week and one game on the weekend. During the Spring, games are played on Sundays after 11 AM. The season ends in late May or early June.
Fall Intramural Season: Begins in Early September, weather permitting. Practices are one night a week and one game on the weekend. During the Fall, games are played on Saturdays. The season ends in late October or early November.
Refunds: Deep Run has a strict policy on refunds. Specific dates are designated to receive full and partial refunds. Uniforms, insurance, and league fees are factored in per player.
No Jewelry: Deep Run has a strict policy on jewelry when playing soccer. No jewelry is allowed during practices or games. Referees enforce this rule, and it is for the safety of the player. EPYSA Rules
**Fall Soccer Registration Notes**
Intramural soccer will build teams based on birth year instead of grade. This aligns better with standard US youth soccer and Eastern PA Youth Soccer rules. For more explanation, please contact IMsoccer@drvsa.org
Fall registration will close on July 31. Preliminary teams will be built according to ideal roster sizes. After July 31, a late fee will be applied, and roster spots are not guaranteed. Available roster spots on teams will be filled on a first come, and jersey availability basis. If you have any questions, please email IMsoccer@drvsa.org