What is TOPSoccer? TOPSoccer (The Outreach Program for Soccer) is a community-based training and team placement program for young athletes with disabilities, organized by Deep Run Sports Valley Association.The program is designed to bring the opportunity of learning and playing soccer to any boy or girls who has a mental or physical disability. Teenage volunteers provide a one-on-one buddy system and help the children learn, have fun. And build new friendships.
DRVSA's 12th Annual 2012 TOPSoccer Program
- Location: Deep Runs Sports Complex - Hilltown, PA
- When: Six weeks in the fall from 1-2PM on Sunday afternoons. Start Date September 9th The last day will be the end of season party and awards will be handed out.
- Who: Children with special needs - ages 5 - 14 may participatein the TOPS program. (age exceptions can be made).
- Cost: A $30 registration fee is suggested, but not necessary.
- How to Register: You may still register by mail. Click here for registration form and more information.
- Questions: Please call the Deep Run Clubhouse @ (215) 822-6037 for specific questions.